– Refcards from Dzone.com are very popular. With this android refcard, you will get to know all the steps required for creating and publishing new application.
– Use this cheat sheet for referring to various screen sizes, drawable resources and icon packs.
– The Core Java patterns have been divided into categories viz: Creational, Structural and Behavioral.
– Enterprise applications based on Java EE face a lot of issues when running in distributed environment and hence patterns like Session Facade, Business Delegate and Service Locator have been devised.
– This showcases all the stuff which can be done by using the Dojo library including various widgets.
– A quick reference to the API of dojo ranging from JSON handling, Ajax requests and DOM Manipulation.
– Work smartly with Eclipse by using the tips provided in this cheat sheet.
– See all tags (old and new) which can be used in HTML5. The tags which have been deprecated have been removed from this cheat sheet.
– Java’s reader/write and input-stream/output-stream class hierarchy at a glance.
– Collections are the most widely used java api. There are so many types of collections, each one for some specific purpose.
– It is important to handle appropriate exceptions as suitable for the scenario. Use this diagram to refer various class in the exception hierarchy.
– JUnit test cases, test suites and assert statements.
– Use these annotations for crating JUnit based test cases for your code.
– Liferay is a portal suite which can be used to create portlets.
– Use this cheat sheet for learning how to create new project, import projects, add plugins and build project.
– Using XML based configuration for your Spring MVC project can be very difficult to maintain. Use the annotations to reduce the amount of code.
Use dynamic modules feature of Spring for using OSGi along with Spring framework.
– Creating work flow based applications like shopping cart or pizza delivery website? Use Spring web flow to make your life easy.
– If there is one framework which have had been most popular for MVC design pattern, it’s Struts1 framework which allows creation of web MVC applications very easy.
– Struts2 is an awesome MVC framework and has been used in many enterprise web applications.
– Tomcat administration requires a lot of experience with the server as all the good code written in the applications can go for nothing if the server is not configured properly.